AsiaOne Global Indian of the Year 2018
URS-AsiaOne has been consistently highlighting the real people behind the world’s growth engines: People who work on the base, who create that platform which the rest of the world uses to build their structures – business, social and political. They are primus inter pares: other leaders look up to them for guidance and inspiration.
AsiaOne Global Asian of the Year 2018 (Trademarked)
Under AsiaOne’s Intellectual Property Right (IPR) – AsiaOne Global Asian of the Year (GAOY), we feature those who are exclusive, exceptional and extraordinary. The level of grandeur at GAOY is unparalleled. It emblazons only the supreme in the real sense.
This is in addition to our World’s Greatest Brands & Leaders, Asia’s Greatest Brands & Leaders, and India’s Greatest Brands & Leaders IPRs!
AsiaOne Global Asian of the Year is a prestigious annual nomination & selection of the most prominent personalities from the Asian continent. It is entirely made of those who have really made an indelible mark for other leaders to follow and generations to admire. Only par excellence leaders from across Asia are worthy of being nominated & selected as AsiaOne Global Asian of the Year 2018, and in the past only the following 9 exclusive “AsiaOne Global Asian of the Year” have been felicitated at the “Indo-Singapore Business & Social Forum 2018 (29th January 2018 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore)” for their special work in the industry and society:
Sampradayanti Singh, Founder & Chairman, Alkem Laboratories
- Harsh Goenka, Chairman, RPG Enterprises
- Pranav Adani, Managing Director, Adani Realty
- Mr. Arun Madhok – Chief Executive Officer, Suntec Singapore
- Dr. P. Shyama Raju – Chancellor, REVA University
- Prof. J. Kartikeyan, Chairman& CEO, Sreesastha Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Mr. Nurallah K. Veljee, Managing Director, Space Deal Pvt Ltd. Goa
- Dr. Manjula Pooja Shroff – MD & CEO, Kalorex Group
- Mr. Suneet Goenka – Group Managing Director, Red Apple Group
Now, for the Third Edition, we are nominating & selecting “AsiaOne Global Asian of the Year 2018” in the following 10 categories:
- Global Asian of the Year – Political Leadership
- Global Asian of the Year – Business Leadership
- Global Asian of the Year – Community Leadership
- Global Asian of the Year – Technology
- Global Asian of the Year – Sports/Cinema
- Global Asian of the Year – Global Leadership
- Global Asian of the Year – Education
- Global Asian of the Year – Healthcare
- Global Asian of the Year – Start-ups
- Global Asian of the Year – Editor’s Choice
Of these, Education, Healthcare and Start-ups are flexible categories, which may be changed every year.
How GAOY 2018 are Nominated?
Leaders who have made the most impact in a year, and consequently have made the world a better place in the aftermath, are nominated as Global Asians of the year. They may also have made a similar impact within a region of their activities in their specific category.
Thus, AsiaOne Global Asian of the Year is nominated annually and might be a newsmaker or generally highly admirable because of their highly innovative ideas, excellent business, political, or administrative acumen, or extraordinary contributions to the society – leaving an indelible mark in the process.
The list of nominated AsiaOne Global Asian of the Year is painstakingly created after months of intense research conducted by our research team with active help from our editorial team.
The Final Selection
The final selections are made on the basis of the following:
- We have introduced an online poll for reader’s/people’s choice, and a certain weightage is given to their scores.
- We send the “List of Nominated AsiaOne Global Asian of the Year” to our top ten “India’s Greatest Leaders 2017-18 – Third Edition – Process Reviewers PricewaterhouseCoopers P.L.” held on 10th Sep 2018 at Taj Lands End Mumbai and top ten “World’s Greatest Leaders 2017-18 – Process Reviewers PricewaterhouseCoopers PL held on 9th May 2018 at J W Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai for their advice on the selection. The advice of these eminent personalities is peremptory.
- After taking into account the scores of readers, and advice of top ten India’s Greatest Leaders and top ten World’s Greatest Leaders, the final selection is made by the Chief Editor of AsiaOne.