URS Media Consulting Pvt. Ltd. considers the protection of your personal information a top priority. We do not automatically capture any specific personal information from the user. Cases and conditions where information is requested or captured are explained below:
- We are responsible only for the personal information under our control. But if the content provided by our service has content or web links that lead to illegal or adult oriented information, we are not by any litigation responsible for it as we do not control or monitor the content or the privacy practices of magazines and other websites.
- While requesting or publishing content through URS Media Consulting Pvt. Ltd., you will be requested to authenticate details about your name, email address etc. Of course, you have the freedom to select your user name and choose to disclose or not disclose optional information about you.
- While making a purchase, URS Media Consulting Pvt. Ltd. will ask you for more information to complete the process and this information will be stored in your account until you seek our help to remove them. Other information may include email addresses, passwords, billing addresses, subscription details, personal information etc.
- URS Media Consulting Pvt. Ltd. holds the right to store information regarding your usage of the service and may share these with third parties including publishers.
- Your user account is protected by a password selected by you.
- We will disclose your personal information, only with your consent and not otherwise, unless demanded by law.
- We collect personal information by fair and lawful means. And such collected information serves only limited purposes, like meeting the demands of URS Media Consulting Pvt. Ltd.’s user profile.