Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd. is a joint venture between the leading Indian business Group Bharti Enterprises, which has been credited with revolutionizing the Indian telecom industry, and the French insurance giant AXA headquartered in Paris, France. The Bharti Group is a 51% stakeholder in this joint venture while the remaining 49% is held by AXA.
The company is headquartered in Mumbai and is operational with 104 branches across the country. It has a PAN India network of 4,500+ cashless hospitals and 4,500+ cashless garages. It also provides 24/7 AXA Assistance Worldwide.
CUSTOMER CENTRIC APPROACH
Customer centricity is built into the DNA of Bharti AXA General Insurance. It is one of the founding pillars on which their entire business is based. Bharti AXA General Insurance has helped its customers and clients manage their risk to protect what matters the most to them. Its responsibility goes much beyond just quoting a policy.
The company believes in having lasting relationships, strong ethics and a strong passion for what it does. It aims to be the one stop solution provider for all forms of protection and insurance needs. Deep understanding of their client’s needs, combined with expertise and knowledge allows Bharti AXA General Insurance to successfully deliver sound advice thus securing the future of the community it serves.
OFFERING CARE TO CLAIMS
The key moment of truth in insurance emerges when claims are filed. The company endeavors to offer a superior experience during these critical moments, so that customers can focus on what matters most, while leaving worries aside.
The company believes that at every touch point, the customer should be handled with empathy and care. Towards this, Bharti AXA General Insurance has launched various initiatives, including Smart eSurvey app, which is a live streaming solution for motor claims settlement. This app reduces the turnaround time from 2-3 days to 30 minutes and gives the power in the hands of the claimant.
SUPERIOR DIGITAL INITIATIVES
The customer-centric digital initiatives of Bharti AXA General Insurance are redefining the entire industry. According to the company, in the insurance business, technology will be of prime importance as it will help keep costs low, price products better and offer an enhanced and differentiated customer experience.Bharti AXA General Insurance’s customer- centric digital initiatives will be vital in keeping tab on the pulse of this dynamic sector.
For its customer-centric approach and operational excellence, Bharti AXA General Insurance has been awarded ‘Customer Service Excellence Award’ at ABP News BFSI Awards, 2019.
It has also been awarded with ‘Technology Initiative of the Year’ at ABP News BFSI Awards, 2019 for its WhatsApp chat-bot that provides customer assistance.