5th Edition: India’s Greatest Brand & Leaders 2019-20
- 5th Edition India’s Greatest Brands and Leaders 2019-20 Winner Series Asian TV Episode Broadcast 27-28th June ’20 and 25-26th July ’20
- AsiaOne Magazine Special issue and Coffee Table Book launch Aug ’20
- 14th Edition Asian Business & Social Forum and 5th Edition India’s Greatest Brands and Leaders 2019-20 to be held on 7th September 2020 at Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi
- Date: 9th June 2020
- Dress Code: Formals
- Venue: J W Marriott Marquis Hotel, Dubai
- Registrations: 5:00 to 5:30 PM
- Welcome Speech & Intro to Awards & Summit: 5:30 to 5:45 PM
- Awards Set 1 (Knights of Honor; Guests of Honor; Person of the Year): 5:45 to 6:25 PM
- Panel Discussion One: Business & Economy – 6:25 to 6:55 PM
- Awards Set 2 (WGBL 6; 40 Under 40): 6:55 to 7:20 PM
- Panel Discussion Two: Social Cause – 7:20 to 7:50 PM
- Awards Set 3 (Remaining WGBL 6 & Women Empowerment Awards 2019-20): 7:50 to 8:20 PM
- Unveiling of Magazine & Coffee Table Book: 8:20 to 8:35 PM
- Keynote Speeches: 8:35 to 8:55 PM
- Sponsor Presentations: 8:55 to 9:10 PM
- Awards Set 4 (CXO Awards): 9:10 to 9:30 PM
- Networking Dinner: 9:30 Onwards
“5th Edition – India’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2019-20” & “Celebrating 73, India’s 73 Years of Independence: Pride of the Nation Series Awards & Business Summit” Presented By AsiaOne Magazine & URS Media Consulting PL.
In addition to the coveted
Global Indian of the Year 2019-20, 40 Under 40 Most Influential Leaders 2019-20, Women Empowerment Entrepreneur Awards 2020, Knights of Honor Awards, Guests of Honor Awards, India’s Greatest CXOs Awards and CSR Awards
5th Edition – India’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2019-20 comprise of Television broadcast series featuring top brands and leaders on India’s premier business and news channel CNBC TV18. The gala event to be held on 7th September 2020 at Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi, will register the presence of several top diplomatic and government dignitaries and public figures from India and beyond. Global Indian of the Year 2019–20, 40 Most Influential Under 40 Indians 2019–20, and Women Empowerment Awards 2020 will also be organized at the same platform.
40 Most Influential Under 40 Indians 2019-20
Through our list of “40 Most Influential Under 40 Indians 2019–20”, we will share with the world several young-at-heart leaders who have been successfully giving direction to the business of India. Our list is a reflection of influence, impact and spirit that these top-tier personalities have created worldwide.
Women Empowerment Entrepreneur Awards 2019-20
Through our “Women Empowerment Awards 2019-20”, we attempt to bring to the fore those women leaders who have been successfully contributing not only to the global business community and economy but also to the social causes. These women are the finest exemplars of leadership and role models for umpteen aspiring and emerging leaders who intend to follow their lead.
URS Media Consulting Pvt. Ltd. India, AsiaOne Ltd Dubai, URS AsiaOne Pte Ltd. Singapore
URS Media Consulting Pvt. Ltd. India is a leading International Media House and Research company with a Business and News publication named AsiaOne – in print, electronic and digital formats. Its reader audience is in 14 countries of Asia and GCC (Gulf Co-operation Council): India, the UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong-China, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Egypt with a highly professional network of a full-time editorial team and some of the best authors in the region.
To learn more about the event, research and the greatest brands and leaders, visit www.theindiasgreatestbrands.com, or www.theworldsgreatestbrands.com, or www.theasiasgreatestbrands.com or www.asiaone.co.in/.me or call us at 011-40236308-09, +971-567597934, +65-94872470 or send a mail to us at email@example.com.